At Brookside Village, our focus on family is evident in every aspect of our services.
For residents in need of comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care, respite or hospice care, the “compassionate care” part of our mission shines through. Residents and their family are valued members of our family. Our dedicated skilled nursing staff is fully committed to their comfort, safety, and well-being – and clearly focused on doing all they can to help residents experience the best possible quality of life each day.
There’s an unmistakable feeling of home at Brookside Village. Both residences and common areas blend traditional design details with familiar comforts. Nestled in the friendly, close-knit town of Jasper, Indiana, our modestly scaled community offers a uniquely nurturing and home-like environment.
Semi-private companion suites offer comfortable living spaces and our caring support. In this secure setting, residents receive the individualized care they need 24 hours a day, with a continued focus on their well-being and helping them live life to their fullest potential.
In addition to long-term care, Brookside Village offers short-term respite care – a valuable resource for family caregivers to enjoy well-deserved time away with the confidence their loved ones will receive the care and support they need.
Hospice care for individuals and families coping with a life-limiting disease or illness is also available, provided by a specially trained and compassionate care team, with an emphasis on individualized comfort and quality of life.
Long-term Care and Skilled Nursing Services Include:
- Skilled nursing, long-term care, and respite care
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Around-the-clock supervised care by our professional, dedicated staff to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Dining and nutrition services with three delicious meals daily and snacks served in the dining room, with in-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational, spiritual and recreational activities for residents and family members, including special seasonal and holiday events
- Dental, podiatry, optometry, and audiology services arranged
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Home transition program including community re-integration and home evaluations
for a successful, safe return to the home environment
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on optimizing overall wellness and independence
- Hospice care for individuals and families coping with life-limiting disease or illness
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay
Our Home Transition Program
For residents who are transitioning home, we provide community re-integration and home evaluations to help ensure a successful and safe return to the home environment. A home visit while the resident is still in our care provides a safety check and recommended adjustments. Plus, our staff provides advice and counsel to residents and their families with a focus on overall wellness and independence.