At Brookside Village, you’ll see our family-centered philosophy shine through in all that we do to make the living experience truly special. You’ll see it in our thoughtfully designed residences and welcoming gathering spaces – and in the variety of services, amenities, engaging events and activities we offer residents and family members. You’ll feel the warmth of being part of our family.
We welcome family visits and always appreciate the family’s participation, suggestions and concerns. Because we share a common goal – the well-being and happiness of each person we serve – we go the extra mile to ensure the senior living options and health care services we offer meet everything from lifestyle desires to a wide range of personal needs. It all contributes to optimal quality of life for residents and their family members when they choose Brookside Village for assisted living, inpatient or outpatient short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, respite, or hospice care.
Common spaces invite residents and guests to gather and socialize, enjoy educational sessions and entertainment, or participate in a variety of events and activities.
Community Amenities Include:
- Outdoor courtyards and sitting areas with views of landscaped grounds and flowers
- Lobby reception area and living room
- Welcoming dining rooms
- Activity rooms
- Lounge/home theater with big screen TV
- Beauty/barber shop
- Fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout
Community Events and Activities
Brookside Village offers a vibrant and varied mix of events and activities designed around resident interests. Family members and our many volunteers from the surrounding community are welcome to participate.
- A wide range of special events and programs
- Musical entertainment of all kinds
- Dance and other performing arts
- Educational programs
- Recreational opportunities and games
- Communion, Rosary, Mass and Protestant services
- Life stories program with a volunteer writer